Tuesday, November 20, 2018

LipSense for the Holidays

The holiday season is finally here and that means that most of us will be busy with holiday parties, shopping and family gatherings. This year I want to make sure that my makeup will last me through my long days, so I decided to do some research. Upon my research, I came across SeneGence Cosmetics, you might remember the name as their popular lip product LipSense was all the craze on social media not too long ago.


What is special about LipSense is that it is an impermeable and waterproof, lip color that lasts up to 18hrs. This phenomenal product not only protects your lips as it hydrates them, but it is also smudge proof and kiss proof.  LipSence comes in a variety of colors and the best way I've heard someone describe it was "it's like nail polish for your lips".




What I love the most about LipSense is that I can make my own color combination by mixing colors and glosses. By simply mixing 3 colors in differnt order, you can create 27 different colors depending on the way you layer them.


Take a look at the photo below to see the fun math I like to call LipSense Math.





When I was first introduced to the product, I was invited to a "Lip n' Sip" party where we got to test out the colors we liked while we sipped on some wine. I highly recommend you get your hands on as soon as possible. You will definitely thank me later. Oh, and while you are at it, check out the rest of their makeup. Their eyeshadow ShadowSense is a creme to powder formula that lasts as long LipSense. One cool thing you can even do is use ShadowSense on your lips, you just simply seal the color with the gloss just like the LipSense.

So what are you waiting for? Go find a consultant near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment